1. The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither Owner nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Owner expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which Owner shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Site meet your specific requirements.
4. The Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to Owner. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All text, images, or other content on the Site are the property of the Owner unless otherwise noted. If you claim to be the owner of an image that is incorrectly credited or you would like removed, please contact careyelaine[at]diychichome[dot]com. All trademarks reproduced in the Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
6. You may not duplicate, copy, or reproduce any photographs, articles, or material on the Site without the express permission of the Owner. You may link to any article on the Site without permission, if you provide the Site’s full name in the link.
7. Unauthorized use of the Site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
8. From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Arizona/USA.
Disclosure of Compensation
1. The Site receives compensation in the form of sponsored banner advertising and affiliate advertising, including, but not limited to Amazon and the Google Ad Network. Sponsors pay a monthly rate to appear in the Site’s sidebar. More information on sponsored ads can be found on the Advertise page.
2. The Site does NOT participate in paid product reviews, giveaways, or other sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog Owner’s.
The privacy of visitors to the Site is important. The Owner recognizes that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit diychichome.com and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
The Websites do use third party affiliate advertisements which may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our Websites, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit Websites, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
Information collected through forms etc,
Guest Blog and DIY Tutorial Submissions